Wild West Online, an MMO in which you play as a character from the Wild West period, and you have a huge open world to explore before you. The thing is, it looks stunning, and stunning means demanding most times, but developer 612 Games have announced the specs.
Wild West Online was well known amongst players, but it became even more well known when some screenshots got confused with what they thought was Rockstar’s, Red Dead Redemption 2. Sticking to the knowledge that this is Wild West Online, the specifications for the game are,
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 | AMD FX-6100, or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 460 2GB VRAM | AMD Radeon HD 7770 2GB VRAM, or better
- Direct X: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
It was also confirmed in this post that the game will be entering closed alpha at the end of July this year, with mid Autumn seeing the Closed Beta, and then finally December 2017 will see the game fully launched.
It’s also worth pointing out that players can get themselves Early Bird exclusives before the 7th of July. These exclusives will see players getting,
- An Early Bird Forum Badge
- Exclusive Cosmetic Character Outfit
- Elder Players Badge Icon In-Game
- Exclusive Cosmetic Gun Skin For All Guns In-Game at Launch
- Exclusive Horse and Saddle Cosmetics
Players will be able to get fully refunded up until the second phase of Alpha testing, allowing you to opt-out should you feel the game isn’t for you.