Those stalwart folks at Daedalic have released a new trailer for upcoming tuber-centric Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! It’s a sequel to equally grammatical Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop! and will reportedly launch later this year.
February 14th is the planned release date for the astral sequel which will feature a stellar storyline as well as turn-based combat alongside, well, more making things and selling things over the extent of the gameworld.
Here’s a list of main features from the game’s Steam page,
- “Craft hundreds of weapons for your spaceship
- Hire engineers to become part of your crew and man your ship
- Explore dozens of planets and galaxies, or why not explore the whole universe!
- Gather resources to upgrade your spaceship and craft weapons!
- Combat evil galactic broccoli and extraterrestrial carrot spaceships, and many others!
- Encounter epic boss battles!”
If this kinda thing tickles your fancy then you can add it to your wishlist over on Steam ahead of its launch for PC, Mac & Linux in just over a fortnight.