Bandai Namco have announced the release of, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle, developed by Bamtang and available for Xbox One and PS4.
On their official YouTube channel, Bandai Namco have released a new launch trailer for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle. A side-scrolling beat-em-up with 4-player local multiplayer. It looks like it’s taking after those years of Streets of Rage only more HD and with smoother animations.
The game features levels similar to the first two seasons of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers TV show, and features a level up system, allowing them to upgrade skills and learn abilities.
Taken from the official site, the features listed are
- Morph, use weapons & martial arts, and summon the larger-than-life Megazord!
- Includes light, heavy, weapon and projectile attacks. Players will be able to integrate weapon strikes into different combo strings!
- Players can level-up and unlock new moves, attacks and weapons.
- Unlock Tommy Oliver in his Green & White Ranger costumes as well as the human characters Rocky, Aisha, Adam & Kat from MMPR season 2!
- Each level is based on a classic episode from the TV series. The levels are filled with familiar dialogue, background details, cut scenes, and enemies pulled straight from the first two seasons of the show!
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle is available on Xbox One and PS4 digitally and costs £11.99
Source: Bandai Namco Site