Digital Dragon Games are allowing you to peek behind the curtains of Bit ByterZ latest title, Memoranda.
Memoranda is a point-and-click adventure game. A game about forgetting and being forgotten. It follows a woman who slowly begins to realise that she’s forgetting her own name. She ends up going on an adventure wherein she realises that she may not be losing her own memory, but there could be something else at play.
The game is inspired by Japanese author, Haruki Murakami’s surreal worlds, and the video below shows a fantastic look behind the scenes of the game. And there are cats. Aww yeah.
The video shows us Foley recording in progress, the soundtrack being composed, and the hand drawn world coming to life right in front of the artists. It’s a great little video and really captures the passion that has gone into the title. There are various features within the game, and they are,
- A classic 2D point-and-click adventure game set in a magical realism setting
- Unique and beautiful hand-drawn full-HD 2D graphics
- Inspired by Haruki Murakami’s short stories
- Original soundtrack with more than 15 tracks
- Thousands of dialogue lines with English voice over
- Meet more than 35 characters in 40 different locations
Memoranda is set to release on the 25th January 2017 on PC, Mac, and Linux. It will come priced at £11.99 and there is a console release planned for a later date.
Source: Press Release