Big Boss Babble Episode 9 — Cuphead, Silicon Echo, Elite Dangerous, and more
This week’s host was Terry, who was joined by Toby and Dann to discuss a bevy of topics.
You can find each of the discussed topics below.
- 00:00:00 – Dann– Elite Dangerous – Dann discusses the recently announced road-map for Elite Dangerous in 2018, including the various advances and new content due to to come to the game.
- 00:14:53 – Toby– PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds – Several more (oh gosh when will it end?) discussion topics on the hottest of hot topics. PUBG has now settled, in the wake of the Gamescom surge, at around a million copies sold a week. In addition to this the team discuss AFK crate scammers and touch on the arrival of the game on Microsoft’s Xbox One.
- 00:23:33 – Terry – Silicon Echo – A few weeks back Valve removed 200~ games from their Steam Client, as it turns out they were all by the same company, a company accused of simply asset-flipping clones of their own games to flood the store; the team discuss..
- 00:35:10 – Toby – Cuphead – The team, mostly Terry as he’s the one who has played it, discuss Cuphead and —by association— difficulty in games.
- 00:46:14 – Terry – Stockphoto issue with Telltale – Due to a recent misunderstanding the body of an assassinated diplomat managed to appear in an image featured in Telltale’s recent Batman series. The team discuss.
- 00:52:20 – Dann – Skyrim’s Survival Mod – Bethesda’s first paid content mod has been released as a free download for those who grab it within the first two weeks. However, the mod is extremely reminiscent of two existing mods already in existence. The team discuss the role of mods in the industry, as well as the new mod.
Each of these topics will be released as individual Mini Boss Babbles throughout the week, for those who wish to just listen to individual topics.
Can’t find us on your ideal podcast feed? Let us know and we’ll get ourselves over there for you.
“Cyborg Ninja” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/