Sovereignty: Crown of Kings is leaving Early Access and heading for full release according to an update on the Steam page.
- 35 factions with specific races, traits, heroes and units for a unique play-style and challenge in every game.
- Campaign modes, plus unique storyline campaigns crafted along the story of your faction.
- Resources, Trade and Landmarks enrich the basic economy of a realm.
- Conduct covert actions to spy on your enemies: badmouth them or improve your image in the eyes of others.
- Learn new magical spells and use them to gain advantage or trick your opponents.
- Lead your armies directly on the field and take advantage of terrain to outsmart enemy troops.
- Use your hero ability at a key moment to swing the tide of a battle.
- Veteran units can gain experience and unlock new skills.
- Mod tools included! Create your own mods, or download mods shared by others.
And now there has been an update. Earlier today, publisher, Slitherine announced that the title will be coming out of Early Access soon and into a full release title. It’s set to happen on the 2nd February 2017 and will release with some new features, complete trade overhaul, and an even better engine.
Interesting stuff, keep your eyes out for it!