BOOR, a 2D puzzler by Dazlog Studio is coming to Steam on the 14th February.
BOOR is a story about a little girl who accidentally lands on Eden, a world with a malfunctioning A.I. This A.I is known as BOOR, and it’s up to this little girl to put a stop it its evil plans.
We ran coverage on the trailer they released back in December 2016.
The puzzle platformer comes with a load of features with the key features listed below
- Explore and discover a beautiful but strange world, with visually-rich hand-drawn levels.
- Challenging platforming and puzzles that will test your skills.
- An engaging power; the girl can multiply herself to solve puzzles.
- More than 80 challenging levels filled with collectibles and secrets to uncover.
- Uncover the mystery of Eden through a detailed and exciting storyline.
- Relaxing OST produced by Paltian (Jacobo Cáceres) accompanies the excellent gameplay.
BOOR looks interesting, as you can tell from the trailer, sharing similarties with games such as LIMBO, or BRAID.
It will launch on PC, Mac, and Linux on the 14th February 2017 and will be priced at £3.99.
Source: Press Release