Codex of Victory, from Ino-Co Plus & publisher 1C Company, has released from early access.
The title, which we previewed last year, is an impressive turn-based strategy title featuring an interesting overworld campaign map. The game features a lengthy campaign, where expansion is rewarded with blueprints which fuel your base development.
Here’s the features from the Steam page,
” – Exciting combination of turn-based combat and real-time base building
– 20+ hours of story-based singleplayer campaign
– Online multiplayer battles with detailed army customization options
– 25+ unique units, each with countless variations
– High replay value ensured by randomly generated campaign missions
– Neo-feudal sci-fi environment with vivid, cel-shaded graphics”
The full version is available now on PC, Mac & Linux, on Steam. You can find the game’s official trailer below, if you’d like to see the game in action first.