Big Boss Babble Episode 2: Hellblade, Permadeath, Shelob and more
We made another podcast!
This week’s host was Terry, and he was joined by speakers Stefan, Jorge, Dann and —observer— Toby to discuss a bevy of topics.
The team talked over an absolute mass of topics, and we’ve sorted them into the below headings for your ease of locating:
- Dann – Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice’s (Not real, as it turned out) permadeath mechanic.
- The team also discuss gaming myths, and permadeath in old games.
- Dann – “You can’t make eSports a thing” — Setting out to make your game an eSport is a dangerous expenditure of resources.
- Jorge – Sexy Shelob: Shadow of War’s strange new cast member — Ladies and gentlemen, we give you the nineties.
- Jorge – Micro-transactions in single player games.
- The team also discuss the repurchasing of older games, and ‘shortcut’ DLCs.
- Stefan – Final Fantasy XV Comrades — And, changing business structures
- Understandably a big old discussion about Final Fantasys break out, and Jorge (ED. incorrectly) tries to inform people that FFX was good.
- Stefan & Dann – Raiders of the Broken Planet
- Dann – Bonus Topic – No Man’s Sky’s anniversary update.
- Of note: We’ve never discussed NMS before, so it did go on a tad.
Each of these will be released as individual Mini Boss Babbles throughout the week with the exception of the Bonus Topic, which you can only find in the complete podcast.
Can’t find us on your ideal podcast feed? Let us know and we’ll get ourselves over there for you.
“Cyborg Ninja” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/